Another great year of beauty blogging has gone by! These 12 products were the best of the best this year, all scoring an A- or higher. Here they are, categorized by type.
- L’Oreal Visible Lift Foundation (A-)
- NARS Blush in Angelika (A+)
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer (A)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Mary Jane (A)
- L’Oreal 24H Infallible Eyeshadow in Glistening Garnet (A-)
- Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant Mascara (A-)
- Lancome Definicils Mascara (A+)
- NYX Round Case Lipstick in Narcissus (A-)
- Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Backstage Bambi (A-)
- Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Wolvesmouth (A+)
- OCC Lip Tar in Black Dahlia (A-)
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Megaslicks Lip Gloss in Cherish (A-)
I’m glad it was such a great year for lip products, as these are my favorite kind of cosmetics! I also got to try a ton of great brands throughout the year and was very pleased to see some new brands rise to the top of my favorites. I have many products left over from my autumn hauls and the holidays, so there will be plenty more reviews and cosmetic goodness to come on PV in 2015, so stay tuned!
Definicils was the best product I tried last year, having been the only product of all the ones I reviewed to receive a perfect score. Lancome is another brand I haven’t had much experience with, but since I’ve adored every mascara I’ve tried from them, they’re definitely more on my radar.
What products did you love this year, beauties?